Today the final 2 housemate sneak peeks have aired, we get to meet Rima and Saxon, the next housemate we see will be on launch night when they enter the house. TOMORROW. woo.
We also get to see Kyle and Jackie O presenting together for the first time and get a sneak peek at the very large bed that all housemates will have to share, and a funky looking combi van. Enjoy.
Some information has come out about the Big Brother Australia 8 house, read all about it below.
* A new, â€˜computerisedâ€™ BB voice
* A completely different lounge room, with a lounge in the shape of a question mark
* A dining room table with a conveyor belt on it coming out of a wall.
* No proper kitchen – itâ€™s outside. No fridge, no pantry.
* Pictures of food on the walls.
* The Diary Room chair is black, white, and silver. It resembles an â€œalien headâ€. It can fit about three people across sitting, though only enough backrest for one. The DR has purple walls.
* There are 12 wardrobes – in the form of industrial-grade steel lockers.
* Single big bed confirmed – with one sheet, one pillow.
* Bedroom has â€˜Matrixâ€™-like lettering on the walls.
* Bathroom â€œabout half the size of last yearâ€.
* The backyard doesnâ€™t have a proper pool – just an L-shaped â€œspa thingâ€.
* No gym, though there are dumbells, mats, and a bike with one wheel.
* Circus equipment everywhere!
* A farm with plastic animals – sheep, goat, chickens.
* A tree with ropes and pinwheels on it.
* Thereâ€™s a blue Combi van with a bed in it!
credit to llamajohn over at DigitalSpy forums for this information.